PIR sensor + radar both detection, Message push to APP
Horizontal 360 ° Vertical 120°
Horizontal 55 °/S Vertical 40°/S
Full-color night vision
infrared LED 30M IR distance
White light LED
white light LED 30M distance
voice monitoring distance 20M
Ubox camera cloud storage
storage when alarm recording
TF Card Max 128G
Solar energy and 18650# battery
Solar Energy consumption
Max 6pcs 18650 battery (6*3000MA=18000MA)
Operating power consumption
Quantity in carton
4G Solar Camera Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect my 4G Ubox solar PTZ camera?
To connect your 4G Ubox solar security camera, follow these steps:
1. Insert the SIM card into the Ubox camera‘s SIM card slot.
2. Turn on the U box camera and wait for it to detect the SIM card and establish a network connection.
3. Download the Ubox camera app for Android on your smartphone or tablet.
4. Open the Ubox camera app and follow the Ubox camera manual to register an account and add the camera.
5. Once the Ubox 4g camera is added, the Ubox camera login successfully. You should be able to view the live stream and control the camera’s movement through the app.
Note: If you are having trouble Ubox camera not working by Ubox solar security camera instructions, make sure that the camera’s APN settings are correctly configured. You may need to contact your mobile service provider for assistance with this Ubox camera setup. Of course, you can ask our Ubox camera customer service to support
How does a 4G solar camera work?
A 4G solar camera uses a combination of 4G cellular technology and solar power to function. It consists of a wireless camera, a solar panel, a rechargeable battery, and a SIM card for cellular connectivity.
The camera can capture still images or videos, which are then transmitted using 4G cellular technology to a server or cloud-based system for storage or live viewing. The 4G connection provides a fast and reliable way to transmit the data.
The solar panel provides power to the camera and battery, which means that the camera can operate with minimal recharging requirements. The rechargeable battery serves as a backup power source, ensuring that the camera continues to operate even during periods of limited sunlight.
The camera can be configured to detect motion or sound, and can also be programmed to transmit alerts or trigger a response when specific events occur. Some 4G solar cameras also include features such as pan, tilt, and zoom capabilities, allowing users to remotely control the camera’s position and view.
Overall, the 4G solar camera is a smart and energy-efficient solution for remote security monitoring, environmental applications, and more.
How do I connect my 4G camera to my computer?
If your 4G camera supports live streaming over a network, you can connect it to your computer by following these steps:
1. Connect your camera to the internet over the 4G network.
2. Determine the IP address of your camera. This information is usually available in the camera’s manual or through the camera’s app.
3. On your computer, ensure that you have media player software that supports the streaming protocol used by your camera. VLC media player is a popular choice for this.
4. Open your media player and select the option to open a network stream.
5. Enter the camera’s IP address and stream information (usually located in the same manual or app) into the network stream option.
6. Click “Play” on your media player. If everything is set up correctly, you should now be able to view the live stream from your 4G camera on your computer.
Note: It’s important to make sure that your camera is set up with the correct security settings before connecting it to your computer. This can help prevent unauthorized access to your camera or network. Additionally, some cameras may have additional software or plugins that need to be installed on your computer in order to connect and stream properly.
How much data does a 4G security camera use per month?
The amount of data used by a 4G security camera can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including the video quality, resolution, frame rate, and the length of time the camera is recording or streaming live video. Additionally, some cameras may use more data if they have additional features such as motion detection or night vision that require more processing power and data usage.
As a rough estimate, a basic 4G security camera recording at 1080p resolution and 20 frames per second may use around 3-4GB of data per month if it’s running 24/7. However, keep in mind that higher resolutions, frame rates, and constant motion detection can all significantly increase the amount of data used.
It’s important to consult the camera’s user manual or specifications to determine the expected data usage. Additionally, be sure to monitor your data usage regularly and consider limiting the amount of time your camera is recording/streaming if data usage is a concern. Some cameras also offer settings to limit data usage, such as reducing the video quality or frame rate.
Is the UBOX app free?
Yes, it is a free Ubox camera app for Android
What is a UBOX camera app for Android?
It is one Ubox camera app that can view images remotely on a mobile phone when your Ubox camera app downloads on your mobile phone.
Who owns the UBOX app?
We are the owner of the Ubox APP (Manufacturer of Ubox camera)
Is it legal to use an Android Box?
Yes, Ubox APP is legal, it is a normal Ubox camera app.