Best 4g WIFI Lte solar power wireless security camera outdoor cellular 4g network camera
Home 4g WIFI intelligent solar energy alert PTZ camera Specification
Pixel : 2MP/4MP Optional
Compressed format: H.265
Video format : MP4
lens: 4mm F2.0 low illumination;
Wide Angle of view 120 degrees: 4x digital zoom
Night vision: 4 array LED, night vision distance 30m. Full-color day/night
Audio compression: G.726/AAC.
Audio bit rate: 8Kbps, 16bit
Audio input/output: Built-in MIC and speaker support two-way intercom
PIR motion detection: Support up to 7 m PIR detection range
Alarm linkage: Alarm video to Micro SD card; Alarm mobile phone message push
Memory card: Supports a maximum of 128 GB microSD card. cloud storage
Recording mode: PIR alarm record
Video playback: Support App remote play and download video
Solar panel: 5W single crystalline silicon solar panel battery Built-in 2 18650 batteries, total capacity maximum 6400mAh
Working mode: Low power operation mode
Wakeup mode: PIR motion detection wake up, remote App wake up
Hibernation state: When the alarm ends or the remote connection is disconnected
Power consumption: Hibernation standby power: 0.03W; Job: 1.3W@ daytime /3W@ night vision
Angle of rotation: Horizontal translation: 0° ~ 355°, vertical tilt: 0° ~ 120°
Do security cameras work on 4G?
Yes, only you tell us your country before you buy, then a solar 4g security camera build in your local 4g band. The
cellular solar security cameras support all the world countries, we have all the world countries’ 4g band.
How much data does a 4G security camera use?
We can only roughly estimate that this involves whether you often watch the solar camera with a sim card remotely 24 hours a day. If you occasionally watch a solar-powered 4g security camera remotely, then a 2MP pixel consumes about 2 or 5G traffic a month. If you are playing remotely in the surveillance center 24 hours a day, then in this case, the solar 4g security camera needs about 100G traffic a month
What is a 4G solar camera?
The solar-powered 4g security camera can work without network and power. For example, in the wild, the network and electricity are inconvenient, so at this time, you need a mobile phone card that can be plugged in to provide the network for the security camera, and solar power to provide power for the 4g solar security camera.
Are solar CCTV cameras any good?
Yes, Now the 4G solar surveillance camera market technology is mature, and its quality has entered a stable period.
When buying, pay attention to three points:
1. The sensor of the 4g wifi solar PTZ camera should choose a Sony sensor.
2. Whether the solar power supply is sufficient.
3. The solar power wireless security camera outdoor cellular 4g Lte of the supplier can stably support your local 4G operator
What security 4g LTE solar security camera work with cellular data?
There are several solar-powered security cameras with sim cards that work with cellular data, some of which include:
1. Reolink Go: This is a wireless rechargeable battery-powered camera that connects to 4G LTE Internet, making it ideal for use in areas without a Wi-Fi network.
2. Arlo Go: This is another wireless security camera that connects to a 4G network, offering 1080p HD video quality, night vision, and motion detection.
3. Blink XT2: This is a wireless outdoor/indoor Solar Security Camera that supports 4G LTE connectivity using its Sync Module 2 accessory.
4. Alula BAT-Connect: This is a cellular communicator that is designed for use with existing wired security systems, allowing it to transmit signals over 4G LTE.
5. Ring Stick Up Cam: This is a battery-powered security camera that can connect to both Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, offering HD video quality and motion detection.
It’s important to check the compatibility of the security camera with your cellular service provider’s network before purchasing it.
Can I use mobile data for the cctv with a sim card and battery?
Yes, you can use mobile data for a CCTV camera if the camera is designed to support a mobile data connection.
Most modern solar-powered security cameras with sim cards are designed to work with Wi-Fi networks, but some are also capable of connecting to mobile data networks via a SIM card. The solar 4g security camera typically have a built-in SIM card slot that allows them to access the internet and transmit data via cellular networks, such as 3G, 4G, or 5G.
Using a mobile data connection for the best buy 4g security camera is useful when there is no Wi-Fi network available or when the camera needs to be placed in a remote location without access to a fixed broadband connection. However, you will need to make sure you have a data plan that provides enough bandwidth to support the camera’s data usage, especially if you plan to stream live video or save recordings to the cloud.