Unannounced Visit Investigation Forensics Special Equipment
What does off-street parking mean?
On-Street Parking Management spaces refer to the temporary parking positions set up by the public security traffic management department for motor vehicle parking by using urban roads, including motor vehicle lanes, non-motor vehicle lanes, sidewalks and other accommodating parking spaces. Temporary parking will inevitably affect normal road counterparts, and the non-standard management of parking charges will lead to parking contradictions.
Problems and causes of on-street parking
The problems of on-street parking and their causes mainly include unbalanced use of parking facilities, chaotic management of on-street parking, irregular setting of on-street parking facilities, etc.
Unbalanced use of parking facilities. A reasonable urban static traffic pattern should be based on the auxiliary parking lot, supplemented by off-street and public parking lots, and supplemented by on-street parking. The unbalanced use of parking facilities is mainly reflected in the insufficient construction of parking facilities and the low utilization rate: the service radius of peripheral public parking lots is too large, and a large number of parking spaces are idle; the proportion of on-street parking spaces is too high and illegal parking is serious
On-street parking is poorly managed. The existence of a large number of illegal parking on the roadside is inherent in the driver’s concept of convenience, but the chaos of on-street parking management is precisely the root cause of this randomness. As far as the current situation is concerned, the main problems of on-street parking management are roadside parking management. The side parking management organization is chaotic; the parking fee is unreasonable, the parking regulations are not perfect, and the implementation is weak; the parking management means are backward, and other disadvantages
For example: Is there a formal invoice? Can I print the invoice in real-time? If no responsible person is found, who will compensate?
On-street parking facilities are not standardized. The backward setting of on-street parking facilities is not standardized, which is a common phenomenon in domestic on-street parking. The main manifestations are that the range of allowed parking is not clear; the parking signs and lines are not obvious and not matched; the signs and lines are not standardized and are not implemented in accordance with national standards。
On-Street Parking Management Solutions
Aiming at the status quo of traditional on-street parking, we have independently developed two sets of on-street parking solutions to upgrade the existing on-street parking management system, which not only improves the efficiency and clarity of management but also solves the existing problems of on-street parking, providing urban Provide support for the formation of large-scale and programmed on-street parking.
Option 1: Parking lock solution. The system has real-time tracking and statistics of the parking status of all parking spaces; it can realize remote data query, electronic map parking status monitoring, parameter setting and rate adjustment; provide data interface to provide basic data for a wider range of driving and parking guidance systems; Car owners use WeChat and Alipay to pay by themselves, truly unattended; it greatly reduces the investment in system equipment and the labor costs of management personnel, and can realize various parking methods such as horizontal parking, oblique parking, and side parking.
Option 2: Handheld geomagnetic solution. The system has cloud service platform management, and the electronic map displays the status of the parking space; the status of the vehicle in the parking space is updated and displayed on the handheld device in real-time; the license plate recognition of the handheld device can quickly collect and obtain vehicle information; The administrator pays inspections, automatically reminds the arrears blacklisted vehicles toll reports and details, and real-time graphical statistics on a weekly basis
The legality of on-street parking management
On-street parking management is legal in most areas, but specific regulations and laws may vary by area and country. Generally speaking, the government or related agencies will formulate parking management policies aimed at ensuring traffic order, road safety, and the effective implementation of urban planning. Here are some common on-street parking management practices and their legality:
1. Parking space demarcation: The government usually demarcates parking spaces on one side or both sides of the road. These marked parking spaces are for public use while parking in areas that are not marked for parking may be illegal.
2. Parking Time Limits: Some places may have restrictions on how long a vehicle can stay on the side of the road during certain time periods. Such regulations are intended to prevent stranded and traffic jams.
3. No parking areas: Some places have set no parking areas, such as next to fire hydrants, near intersections, or specific traffic congestion areas. Parking in these places is usually illegal.
4. Disabled Parking Spaces: Certain parking spaces may be reserved exclusively for persons with disabilities. These seats are usually legally restricted to persons with a disabled parking pass.
5. Paid parking: In some cities, the government or private companies may set up paid parking areas, and car owners need to pay for parking. Violations of paid parking regulations may result in fines or other penalties.
6. Temporary parking restrictions: During certain events or construction periods, the government may temporarily restrict parking on certain road sections in order to maintain smooth traffic flow or construction safety.